The 2007 Willis E. Lamb Award for Laser Science and Quantum Optics
Awarded January 5, 2007, at the
37th Winter Colloquium on the
of Quantum Electronics.
- Hans Frauenfelder, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- For pioneering contributions to radiation biophysics.
- Moshe Shapiro, University of British Colombia and the Weizmann Institute
- For pioneering contributions to quantum control and laser chemistry.
- Sunney Xie, Harvard University (bio)
- For pioneering contributions to CARS microscopy.
- Photos from the presentation
of the award.
Return to Lamb Award Main Page